Are you Looking for the 12th Class Computer Guess Paper 2020? If Yes then you Come to the Right Place.
In this article I Share the 12th Class Computer Guess Paper 2020. This Guess Paper for 12th Class Part 2 for Computer Books 2020 is a fresh Guess Paper for the Students.
12th Class Computer Guess Paper 2020
NOTE: Computer Guess Paper 2020 is for all Punjab Boards. This guess paper is for Lahore board, Gujranwala Board, Rawalpindi Board, Multan Board, Bahawalpur Board, Sahiwal Board etc.
2nd year Computer Important Short Questions
- Describe data manipulations
- What is a field?
- Define program file with example
- Define program organization. Name different types of file organization.
- Differentiate between data and information.
- Define data processing.
- Define redundancy.
- Name two features of DBMS.
- What are properties of relation?
- Define indexes.
- Define foreign key.
- Define key. List different types of keys.
- Define data administration.
- Define table /relation
- How a relation is formed in database?
- What is an entity in an ERD.
- Who is user or end user?
- What is the purpose of using views?
- Define and attribute.
- Define data modeling.
- Define the purpose of feasibility study.
- What is E-R diagram?
- Transitive dependency.
- Define entity.
- Define integrity.
- Database integrity.
- Partial dependency
- Differentiae between form and report
- Database wizard/sample database
- How query is written
- List some advantages of IDE
- Uses of MS Access
- Enlist the parts of application window in MS Access.
- Primary key
- What is the use of data sheet views in MS Access?
- Cardinality of relation
- Degree of relation
- Write down two table vies available in Access.
- Sub form
- Uses of columnar forms
- Purpose of control naming convention
- Syntax of msg box
- What are methods in vb?
- Property window
- Code window
- Purpose of timer control
- Differentiate b
- Between key press and key up events
- Events of mouse
- Events of keyboard
- Define programming language
- Case sensitive in C language
- Preprocessor directive
- Differentiate between logical errors and syntax errors
- Header files
- Compiler and assembler
- Differentiate between source code and object code
- Deli meters
- Run time errors
- Structured programming language
- Visual basic
- differentiate between visual programming and event driven programming language
- what is .net function
- what is VBA?
- Define identifier with and example
- Differentiate between declaring and defining a variable
- Variables and two rules for naming variables
- Uses of assignment statement
- Operator precedent
- Define constant. List different types of constants
- Character constant
- Concatenation operator
- Standard input
- Escape sequence
- Getche () function
- Uses of format specifier in C language
- Use of scanf function
- Clrscr function
- Predict the output…..
- Trace the error in following code
- List some important function for input
- Control structure & selection structure
- Find output
- Explain if statement
- Find error?
- Write syntax of if-else statement
- Why break statement is used in a switch () structure
- Switch statement
- While loop
- Sentinel control loop
- Write syntax of for loop
- Write syntax of do while loop
- What is iteration?
- Define function. List some benefits of using functions
- Local variables and its scope
- Compare local variables and global variables
- Function cell
- Actual parameters
- Build in functions
- Life time of local variables
- Function definition and function declaration/prototyping
- Compare binary and text stream
- Binary system
- Text files
- File losed
- Describe project file in VB
- Project explorer window
- Differentiate between method and property
Computer 2nd year important long questions
- What is data modeling? What are ingredients of data modeling? (unit 3)
- Explain different data types available in MS Access. (Unit 6)
- Define query. Explain the uses of wildcards in queries with examples. (Unit 6)
- Discuss different methods of modifying a table. (unit 6)
- Briefly describe the basic structure of a C program. (unit 8)
- While writing a c program, how many types of errors ca occur? Which one is the most difficult to locate and remove ( unit 8)
- How would you create, edit compile, link and execute a program? (Unit 8)
- Define a language processor or translator. Discuss different types of language processors. (Unit 8)
- Write a program that inputs a character and checks whether it is a wovel or consonantusing switch statement. (unit 11)
- Write a program that inputs a year and finds whether it is leap or not. Using if-else structure. (unit 11)
- Write a program that inputs a number and tells whether it is even or odd using if-else structure. (unit 11)
- What is while loop? Explain its working with an example and flow chart (unit 12)
- What is do-while loop. Write its syntax. Explain its working with example. (unit 12)
- What is nested loop? Explain with example and flowchart. (unit 12)
- What is for loop structure? Explain its working with example and flowchart. (unit 12)
- Define database system. Explain any three components of database system. (unit 1)
- What is key? Discuss different types of keys. (unit 1)
- What is ER model? What are symbols used in ER diagram? (unit 3)
- What is field property ? discuss different field properties in details (unit 6)
- Explain different types of relationships with details. (unit 3)
- What is filter? Discuss different types of filters in MS Access. (unit 6)
- What is program and programming language? Discuss two main categories of programming language. (unit 8)
If you like This Article 12th Class Computer Guess Paper 2020 then Give him Your Feedback In Comments.
Follow PDFIS me on Social Media Platform and also share Knowledge With Your Friends…
Read Our Other Articles.
- 12th Class Math Guess Paper 2020 Important Questions (FSC/ICS 2nd Year)
- Inter 12th Class Physics Pairing Scheme 2020 (FSC/ICS 2nd year)
- Inter 12th Class Biology Pairing Scheme 2020 (FSC 2nd year)
- Inter 12th Class Computer Science Pairing Scheme 2020 (ICS 2nd year)
- Inter 12th Class Chemistry Pairing Scheme 2020 (FSC 2nd year)